- Improve the understanding that everyone might be different from one another in fundamental aspects.
- Enhance the understanding that a Good Model will hep us get to know better our behavior and others.
- What behaviours do we tend to exhibit?.
- Increase the ability to recognize self-strength that can be utilized to achieve peak performance.
- Enhance the ability to recognize excessive behaviour that can lead to confict.
- Increase the ability to apply strategies in maintaining productive relationship with other.
1. Human Challenges at Work.
- a. Human Differences in Fundamental Aspects.
- b. The Differences encourage Conflicts and Stress.
2. Creating a Better Prediction.
- a. Better Prediction with a Good Model.
- b. The People Model (Assertiveness and Responsiveness).
- c. Self-Check List Behaviour Inventory.
3. What’s Is Your Style?
- a. Driver.
- b. Analytical.
- c. Expressive.
- d. Amiable.
4. Managing Behaviour to Reach Peak Productivity.
- a. Potential Strengths of Your Style.
- b. Find Ways to Capitalize Your Strengths.
- c. Avoid Overused or Misapplied.
5. Understand The Extreme, Inappropriate and Inflexible Behaviour.
- a. Autocratic.
- b. Avoiding.
- c. Attacking.
- d. Acquiescing.
6. Maintaining Relationships
- a. Flexing to People Differences.
- b. The Process to Productive Behaviour.
- c. Identifying Somesone’s Style.
- d. Flexing in Special Situations.
- Senior Agent.
- Team Leader
Duration : 2 Days Program