- Deepen understanding of the profound purpose of doing telephone service activities.
- Increase the ability to manage personal resources to achieve the best service.
- Deepen the skills to manage personal resources to produce meangingful written communication.
- Understand the importance of upholding the principles of effective communication.
- Increase the ability to carry out serving procedures in accordance with the spirit of the organization.
- Improve the ability to serve customers over the telephone effectively.
1. Our Roles and Responsibilities
- a. Setting the Right Paradigm.
- b. The Final Outcome of Telephony Service.
- c. My Voice, Tone and Sentences reflects my Character.
2. Essential Self Management
- a. How Does the Brain Works?.
- b. My Service is coming from My Heart.
- c. The Three Essential Components.
- d. Self Talk Management.
3. Communication Style at Work
- a. Style Identification.
- b. The Four Style of Communication.
- c. Communication Strategy.
- d. Productive Communication.
- e. Managing Conflict.
4. Telephony Communication Principles
- a. People are Honest.
- b. Highest Purpose.
- c. Positive Process.
- d. Win – win Outcome.
- e. Commitment to Integrity.
5. Organizational Voice is Customer Service Representative’s Voice
- a. Demonstrating Organizational Face through Voice.
- b. Implementing Organization Procedure.
- c. Building Relationship with Customer.
6. Role Play
- a. Gesture & Body Language.
- b. Words, Sentences, Tone and Volume.
- c. Telephony Skills Application.
- Senior Agent.
- Team Leader
Duration : 2 Days Program