- To equip participants with the leading principles & practices related to Contact Center Operations Management.
- To allow participants to gain insights and ideas from the world wide best practice Contact Center Operational.
1. Service Level & Response Time
- Establishing and using Service Level and Response Time objective.
- Planning and managing Service Level and Quality.
- Real Time Management.
- Establishing and Managing Service Level Agreement.
2. KPI Contact Center
- Speed Performance.
- Quality Performance.
- Efficiency Performance.
- Cost Performance.
- Outbound Call Performance.
- Strategic Impact Performance.
3. Resource Management
- Forecasting definitions, principles, and methodologies.
- Staffing calculations and queue dynamics.
- Scheduling principles and methodologies.
- Managing and improving quality.
4. Contact Center Technology
- Understanding CRM.
- Identifying, aligning and leveraging existing and emerging technologies (Omni Channels).
- Building a technology strategy and managing new implementations.
5. Facility & Disaster Recovery
- Site Selection Issues.
- Floor Plan Design.
- Health, Safety and Security.
- Disaster Recovery.
Duration : 2 Days Program