- Know the role of the leader in the contact center and how to be able to carry out that role as leader effectively.
- Know business environment in the contact center must be understood by the Contact Center Leader.
- Know ‘what to’ and ‘how to measure’ contact center performance.
- Provide knowledge and improve skills on how to manage daily contact center operations.
1. Contact Center Business Environment
- Contact Center Model for Success.
- Organization Contact Center.
- Business Scheme Contact Center Management.
- Customer Expectation.
- Unique Environment Contact Center.
2. KPI Contact Center
- Speed Performance.
- Quality Performance.
- Efficiency Performance.
- Cost Performance.
- Outbound Call Performance.
- Strategic Impact Performance.
3. Daily Managing Contact Center
- Daily Managing Objective.
- Contact Center Excellent Perspective.
- Managing Real Time Transaction.
- Managing Deferred Transaction.
- Managing Staff Availability.
4. Managing Quality
- Managing the Voice of Customer
- Managing Interaction Quality
- Leader Roles in Quality Improvement
- Leader vs Manager.
- What is Leadership?.
- Role & Responsibility of Supervisor in Contact Center.
- Understanding Personal Character and Its Benefits.
- Building Team Motivation.
- Team Leader
Duration : 2 Days Program