- Understand self-readiness in carrying out leadership roles.
- Increase understanding of the differences and leadership functions.
- Increase the ability to identify the character of an effective leader.
- Increase understanding of playing roles to increase teamwork and develop team members.
- Increase the ability to be a Motivator as well as a Coach.
- Enriches understanding of dynamic situations and responds.
- Increase the ability to become an inspiring leader.
1. The Meaning of Leadership
- a. Readiness for Leadership Role.
- b. Leadership as a Partnership & a Shared Role & Responsibilities.
- c. Leadership as A Relationship.
- d. Leadership versus Management.
2. Personal Attributes of Effective Leaders
- a. General Personality Traits.
- b. Leadership Motives.
- c. Cognitive Factors.
- d. Behaviours and Attitude of a Trustworthy Leader.
3. Improving Teamwork within the Group
- a. The Leader’s Role in the Team-Based Organization.
- b. Leaders Action That Foster Teamwork.
- c. Team Development.
4. The Leaders a Motivator & Coach
- a. Leadership & Employee Engagement.
- b. Developing Coaching SKills.
- c. Using Recognition Pride to Motivate Others.
5. How Leaders Respond to The Situation at Hand
- a. Situational Influences on Effective Leadership Behaviour.
- b. Matching the Leadership Style to The Situation.
- c. Situational Leadership.
6. Communicating with Others and Resolving Conflict
- a. Communication Networks for Leaders.
- b. Inspirational & Powerful Communication.
- c. Resolving Conlict & Negotiating.
- Team Leader.
Duration : 2 Days Program